About Tangerine & Olive
Our Covid-19 Response
We are Open for Business & strictly following All State of Vermont Reopening regulations. This is what we’re doing here at Tangerine & Olive to keep our community safe!
• Please Do Not come into shop if you’re at all feeling unwell, under the weather or sick in any way.
• We are constantly wiping down & sanitizing our cash wrap after every customer interaction. We clean the shop every day. And wipe down any products knowingly touched by others. (We require hand sanitizing before touching product)
• 2 Customers only in the shop at a time. (We are a small shop)
• Face Mask are required Inside the Shop.
• We ask All customers to please use hand sanitizer upon entering the shop. Sanitizer is available for your use.
• No Public Restrooms available at this time. There are public rest rooms located 2/10 of a mile in the Village on Depot St.
• Please dress in layers for trying on clothing. We don’t have a dressing room at this time. (most our clothing is very easy to put on over summer clothing)
• Feel free to shop the Plants on the porch. We ask you keep the 6’ social distancing between others. Masks aren’t required for porch shopping if you’re alone, please have one handy in case others join you. Mask are required in the shop.
Thank you & we can’t wait to see you!
Kimberly DiNofrio- Owner
Tangerine & Olive came from an idea that beautiful and well crafted goods do not have to be made in overseas factories nor do they need to be out of reach for so many. We focus on independent designers and makers who handcraft, hand print, or small batch manufacture right here in the USA & Canada. Makers who use ethically sourced materials, because that’s at the heart of what we do, what we sell and who we are. We love supporting our makers and hope you will, too.
As nature and wildlife lovers, we try to get outdoors and explore as often as we can whether it be on skis, on snowshoes, or our favorite, in kayaks! Our love for the outdoors and our beloved state of Vermont shines throughout the shop. From the moose and bear pillows we carry, right down to our fun, VW van letterpress post cards… and everything in between. Any explorer, adventure seeker, or outdoorsy person will find something they love in our little, sunny shop overlooking the river.
At Tangerine & Olive you will find lots of thoughtful gift ideas, from handcrafted skin care lines (we carry a vegan line!) to American grown soy candles that come in amazing scents. We carry some awesome accessory lines, too like Red House waxed canvas handbags that are made right here in Vermont. Lots of scarves for all seasons, and our ever popular line of hand-forged sterling silver jewelry. New to the shop is Butter by Kelsy Lefler, a bamboo clothing line which is all designed, hand dyed & sewn in Michigan. To top all that off, we carry the best letterpress cards and novelty paper goods from across the country.
At Tangerine & Olive we strive to bring you the best in handcrafted and small batch manufacturing, with sustainable practices & ethnically sourced materials.